Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Where in the world is Walla Walla?

So it's my second post and I've decided to travel all the way to Walla Walla, Washington just to get inspired........I kid I kid.  I'm actually in Walla Walla for worka worka. I used to come to Walla Walla to play ball back in my college days when I played at PBA. All I ever saw of Walla Walla back then was the ball field and the Holiday Inn.  Coming here now I've seen alot more of the city and I've realized that it's actually a nice place.  It (Walla Walla), Im tired of writing the name of the city, so Im referring to Walla Walla as it. It has a great downtown area and some cool little pubs and places to eat.  I didn't realize that the area was known for it's wine.  Too bad I'm not a wine guy.  I know Kristin would of actually liked this place.  I was in Omaha about a month ago and now Walla Walla.  Im happy that my new job allows me to travel the world.

Tonight I was messing with my new blog settings and layout. Im still trying to get a little more comfortable with the blogging world. The bad wireless connection in my hotel room really held me back tonight. I had a bunch of good pics and a few other things I wanted to do tonight. But...Id rather do them right then do them half-assed.

My next blog will be my the beginning of it all.  I'm looking forward to getting this thing off the ground and I'm really gonna make an honest effort to post every other day.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment