Friday, January 15, 2010

So Totally Unrelated to Autism....

or my family, but here is a fascinating read, nonetheless.

Actually, with the increasing resourcefulness Al Qaeda is demonstrating and its far-reaching effects on the rest of the world, maybe this isn't so totally unrelated to my family. Maybe it does affect me and my loved ones more than I care to think but for now, I'll just pretend I live in a world where....

...the streams flow cleanly and are as transparent as glass.
...the air is clean and clouds are made of marshmallows.
...the FDA sets higher standards for a lower allowable toxin content in vaccines than the EPA sets for our water supply.
...I don't have to wait in line in a physician's waiting room behind Starbucks-toting suck-ups employed by pharmaceutical companies just to see a doctor.
...my SUV converts disposable diapers into 100% clean-burning fuel with no waste left behind.
...eating organically actually costs less than eating conventional foods.
...middle-class Americans paying for health insurance actually receive health benefits at least as good as those of government-funded (read "paid for by my tax dollars") programs for the poor.

and finally.....

...autism not only does not affect 1 in 100 (according to the CDC - however, studies conducted by various other sources show the numbers are even more prominent) children, but does not exist at all.

Okay, enough! I can dream. Anyway, here is the article....

Al Qaeda linked to rogue aviation network


Enjoy! And please accept my apologies in advance if it serves as a rude awakening out of your own marshmallow-y dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment