Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First day on the Blog...

Well, I finally took the leap into blogging. I've been meaning to do so for quit some time now but I've never had the time or the desire to blog.

What's the point in blogging anyways?
I don't know.

I guess I'll just be putting my thoughts and daily activities on here to share with everyone.

Who's everyone?
I don't know.

I think the main reason behind me blogging will be to share my experiences with my bike. My 2009 Harley Nightster. I'm fairly new to the game. The harley game that is. I've grown up on dirtbikes and quads but my Harley was a new venture in my life that quickly took a hold of me and all of my attention.

I'll get more into my bike and how I've come to make it my own in the near future. Right now I'm still learning how to navigate and operate my blogspot.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment