Wednesday, January 27, 2010

RSD / Nitro Circus Video

I was gonna post this video yesterday with my RSD blog but I couldnt figure out how to embed the code of the video on my Mac.  On a PC all you need to do is 'right click' and it gives you the option.  However, with a Mac, there is no 'right click'. Im still learning about my Mac and it's features and if you have any tips and/or pointers then let me know 'cause I need some help on that thing still.  I've had it for almost 6 months and there's a lot of things on it that I don't know how to use. Fack.

This behind the scene footage is narrated by the one and only Pepper, aka Mayor of Skid Row aka Leader of the Homeless. While he shares his thoughts Roland Sands and Andy Bell jump the L.A. River! 

Pepper knows his stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment