Tuesday, January 26, 2010

RSD - Roland Sands Design

Roland Sands is the 1998 AMA 250GP National Champion road racer and award-winning designer for Performance Machine, and owner and founder of Roland Sands Design. RSD was a big inspiration for my bike.  My Nightster has many different parts from RSD such as the exhaust, air cleaner and the gas cap.  RSD has customized many different bikes from HD softails to metric sport bikes.  It's funny going from a blog on Yamaha XS650 Bobbers to RSD's sleak, lean and powerful customs. It shows you that I like all types of bikes and it keeps my imagination going for different ideas on all sorts of motorcycles.  RSD has a way of looking at a bike and designing it like no one else could.  With the exception of a Yamaha XS650, every bike that I own until the day I die will most likely have a part from Performance Machine or Roland Sands Design.  Check out the RSD Blog on the right side of the page for a better look at some of his work, it's very cool. 


Here are some cool bikes from RSD:






Mr. Cartoon Bike By RSD



RSD Black Beauty



RSD RenStar




RSD KRV5


RSD Nightster


No comments:

Post a Comment