Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello my name is...

I need some help.

So I've been thinking that I need to come up with a new name for the blog.  Kurts Cycle Blog just doesn't cut it.  I've had close to 6000 visitors to my blog since I started it back in February.  To date, I've had 54 posts, this being my 55th.  So Im averaging just over 100 views per post.  Not that it's a lot of traffic, but I think that I need to find a more innovative title that sticks in peoples heads.  I just feel I need something that says a little more.  I know that lots of the people that visit my page are family and friends, but there are those that don't know me and I think if I come up with a better title for this blog that I could attract some more people to read it. 

I was recently asked to do a weekly blog on a motorcycle website, which would lead to more hits on my own personal blog.  I know that soon enough I will just combine the two so that I can just stick to one blog a week.  Now that I'm 'moving up' in the motorcycle blogging world, I can't go on with a gay name like "Kurts Cycle Blog". 

So help me out.

I need a new blog name.

I've been trying to come up with something in the past few weeks but all I come up with is shit. 

I don't get a lot of comments on my blog.  I don't care anyways.  But this time I need some feedback. 

Leave some ideas in the comments box below. 

Make it funny, obnoxious, or mean.  Let me know that you don't care.  Let me know that you'll get back to me in a bit.  Think about it.  Tell me to fack off.  I need something creative and original.  It hasn't been easy for me.  So hopefully it's easier for you.  Let me know of any other ideas that you think would make this blog better as well.  More bike stuff? More personal? Less personal?



No comments:

Post a Comment