Thursday, August 12, 2010

A few new Biltwells...

I heart helmets.

Biltwell Inc.

I'm sure that within the next week or two I will be sporting one of Biltwells new lids.  Why?  Don't I have enough already?  No.  No I don't.  You can never have enough color in your garage.

Biltwell has just recently released a few new cool colors, some in flat and some in metallic, or what they refer to as 'Mega Flake'. 

They have added to each collection and have also introduced a new collection, the 'Gen2 Duo Tone'.  In the Gen2 Duo Tone set they have two colors, the Sunset Duo Tone (Rootbeer over Orange flake) and Galaxy Duo Tone (Midnight Black over Stardust Silver).

Biltwell has created four new colors for the Gen2 Solid collection.  Flat Primer Red, Flat Denim Blue, Flat Copper and Flat Sea Foam Blue. 

Now with a little added gayness and my personal favourite, Biltwell has come up with the best color yet.  Bubble Gum Pink.  Real gay.  Real sick.  They have added this color into their Gen2 Mega Flake line-up.  I can see this helmet on someone I know...

Heres the new Biltwell colors:

Sunset Duo Tone (Rootbeer over Orange flake)

 

Galaxy Duo Tone (Midnight Black over Stardust Silver)

 

Flat Primer Red

 

Flat Denim Blue

 

Flat Seam Foam Blue

 

Flat Copper

 

Bubble Gum Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment