Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Speedo

Not that kind of speedo...

One thing I've been really wanting to do is clean up my handlebars.  I've seen a few bikes with a bunch of different ways of doing this.  There's all sorts of brackets and plates that you can find all over the internet.  I found one that relocates the speedo down to the left side of the bike but keeps all the readouts on the bars. 
I just received my new handlebar bracket yesterday, so I put it on asap. I'm still waiting on my side mount speedo plate, so for now my speedo is on the shelf.  This turned out to be a very easy job, just a little time consuming as I didn't have the right tool to disassemble the speedo.  After a quick trip to home hardware at 8:30, I got it all done. 

I'm still waiting on a new white biltwell seat and a throttle sleeve to finish off my bike.  I have some white grips that are just dying to get put on.  Hopefully everything gets in this week and I can finish it off. 

Heres some pis of how clean the handlebars look now with the new bracket:







No comments:

Post a Comment