Friday, March 19, 2010

Greenster

It's been over a week since my last post, I haven't had anything interesting or significant occur with my bike until yesterday.  I sent it away last week for paint to Jeff and Kevin Fujita at Kustom Auto Body in Coaldale, AB.  As I was out driving around yesterday morning I thought I would call them and check how things were coming.  To my surprise they were finished already.  I didn't expect them to be finished so quickly.  When I arrived at their shop I was nervous to see how the paint turned out, my nerves were smashed when I saw this paint job.  It was amazing. And  to think that I was going to paint my bike gloss black.  The green paint popped and the metalflake was glittering like an old bowling ball. The white decals also created a nice contrast with the green and they go along good with the other white hightlights on my bike such as my exhaust and the whitewalls.  I put the tins back on my bike asap and I had to do some last minute grinding to get my strut covers back on my bike as well.

My bike finally seems to be seeing the light.  I woke up to some snow on the ground today but the forecast for Saturday looks good.  I know it's only March but I really wanna get out and ride this thing now.  I still have a few things to do before this bike is fully operational.  I left my fender down at Lethbridge HD and Im hoping I can get my bike down there on Saturday to get all wired up.  I have no rear signal lights and no brake lights.  Once the rear end is all wired then I can put my new fender on and get it out on the street.  I just ordered a new white biltwell diamond spring seat as well.  The seat won't be in for a few weeks but once it's on that should be the final touch that I need to set the bike off.












No comments:

Post a Comment