Monday, August 24, 2009

My Little Colts

The Indianapolis Colts had their second pre-season game last Thursday evening against Philadelphia. Reiss wore his Colts jersey to school and Milla wanted to match, so it was...

This is what we call a Touchdown Throw in our house. Whenever the Colts score, the kids get to do "Touchdown Throws" with Daddy. We all yell "Touchdown!" as James tosses the monkeys in the air and catches them. They absolutely love this. The overly-protective parent in me used to practically go into hysterics but now I just let it happen.....we haven't had any injuries yet.


Milla getting her turn....James swears he doesn't need to exercise on Colts game days because of all the energy he exerts performing Touchdown Throws with our monkeys.


My little cheerleader....oh goodness, seriously, I hope not. Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about cheerleaders. Anyhoooo....I love this photo. She looks so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment