Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Who Vacationed in Italy???

This feels really strange posting this as an entry to my blog but I'm desperate and not sure where to turn other than here, my Yahoo! groups, Twitter, and Facebook. Somewhere around a week or so ago I was perusing the blogs I follow and straying off them occasionally to some of the blogs listed on their blog pages. In doing so, I came across the blog of a woman with a "tween"-age or teenage son with autism. She and her family recently vacationed in Italy. I am desperate to find this blog again.

The details I remember are that her husband had taken their son for a walk on the beach. The boy did a #2 and it was apparently quite messy. The main gist of her post was that the vacation was so stressful it could barely be called a vacation at all.

If you have any idea at all as to the blog or address of the blog I am trying to find, please leave me a comment or send me an email message to pnewlin@prodigy.net

Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment