Sunday, May 17, 2009

Redirecting Traffic

As of yesterday evening around 8PM, I have been feeling as though my insides are being ripped out. Being the self-diagnosing one I am, I've come to the conclusion that:


  • I am pregnant and this is the "implantation" period.

OR

  • I am pregnant (and didn't know it!) and am currently having a miscarriage.

OR

  • I am having an anaphylactic reaction to something I ate.

OR

  • I am going to do the world's largest #2 soon.

Sorry to be so graphic but just wanted to let anyone reading know why I am not at 100% right now and do not have any photos or exciting news to share. Between last night and up to now, I have spent more time in bed and on the couch than I have been privileged to in the last four years. Unfortunately, I wish it were under different circumstances.

On that note, I will redirect anyone interested on to the site of another blogger I like to follow. New's flash, she has had her baby since last posting to her blog.

Cassie-Ann's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment