Sunday, April 12, 2009

Turkeys On An Egg Hunt

We must have taken a zillion photos today and finding my favorites to post was very difficult. Even though Reiss and Milla could only be coaxed into looking at the camera a few times, none of those photos made my cut to be placed on here. All of these are "action" photos - the best kind, in my opinion.

Reiss holding up one of the first eggs he picked off the grass.

Milla distracted from egg-hunting by the bubble machine.

Still playing with the bubble machine...Girl, we've got eggs to find!

Reiss playing with the wind-thingy. Milla getting up from a fall in the background.

Milla inspecting some of her loot.

Milla walking out of the flowerbed. She was looking at me but I cropped myself out of the photo, of course.

Reiss on the hunt......

No comments:

Post a Comment