Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh, Really...???

Thanks to Chrissy for posting the link to this wonderful article written by Jim Carrey on The Huffington Post:

The Judgment on Vaccines Is In??

The great thing about this article is the way Jim comes across as simply asking people to at least consider the possibility of vaccinations being linked to autism...because really, I don't care what anyone out there thinks they know about autism, NONE of us will ever know the real cause until more testing is done. And that will never happen as long as there are people like Dr. Paul (Pr)Offitt and others like him out there running the show.


Nothing frustrates me more than a doctor, medical professional, or parent of a typical child who has not done their homework regarding vaccines, yet is dead-set in the belief that vaccinations play absolutely no role in the cause of autism. So many times I have had to bite my tongue and not tell them, "Don't share your opinion with me because you're not living with autism like my family is doing every single waking moment." While those people can shelter themselves with ignorance and hold their stance all day long, I don't want to hear it - I have done my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment