Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mark Your Calendars for April 6th!!!

If you have any interest in learning more about autism, mark your calendar for Monday, April 6th at 8PM. Discovery Health Channel will air Unlocking Autism. For more information on the program itself, click on the link. After you arrive on the show's link, there is an option to have an email reminder sent to you if you wish.

My husband and I will definitely be watching this program and are looking forward to getting other families' perspectives on living with and raising children with autism. As the previews mention, there are so many different types and symptoms of autism. With that in mind, following the program - probably the next day or within a few days of the airing - I will offer my own viewpoint of the program itself and whether my family's situation matches or is similar to any of the families interviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment