Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Here we go again...

No turning back now.


So...I removed my oil/battery covers, fuel tank and rear fender tonight.  It wasn't easy.  I have my Yamaha on the lift so I had to do all this while my bike was leaning on its kick-stand.  What a pain in the ass.  Also, when the local HD guys cleaned up some of my wiring they managed to put most of it through a small hole in the rear fender.  And yes, most of the wires weren't just clipped together in harnesses, so I had to snip a few wires here and there, again.  


I was originally gonna try and paint my bike myself...that lasted about 2 hrs.  I've since talked to the Fujita boys at Kustom Auto Body in Coaldale, AB and they are now going to paint my bike.  They did a great job last time with the green metal flake, but I have an idea in my head that is gonna trump the ol' green job.  Lets hope they can pull it off.


Until then...


Before.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment