Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Speed Soul

You can never have too many helmets.  Although I do have a lot of lids, most of them aren't even DOT. Sorry Mom.  After seeing a few bike accidents around town I thought It'd be a good idea to start wearing something that might actually save me. It's a Bell Custom 500 - Speed Soul edition.  It's DOT approved and it's a sweet looking lid as well.

I almost got side-swiped by an idiot in a mini-van the other day, I pulled up next to him and gave him the bird until we got to the lights, once we were at the lights the guy didn't even look me in the eyes, he knew what did, and he knew that he almost killed me.  Please, everyone who is out driving their car or truck this summer, please pay attention and shoulder check.  Us bikers are a little harder to see on the road and we need you guys to make sure that you see us.  I don't want you running me over.  Thanks.

Bell Custom 500 Speed Soul...








No comments:

Post a Comment