Thursday, May 6, 2010

Deathbridge

This is getting ridiculous.  After my 'accident' with a utility knife I figured I'd be out of commission for a few weeks.  Well I managed to heal in about two weeks which was quicker then I thought.  But, because of the weather that has hit us here in Southern Alberta, I can't do shit anyways.  I can't ride my bike, I can't golf, I can't be 'softball guy' either.  They're calling for some warmer weather into the weekend so I hope 'they' are right, whoever 'they' are.  I was really looking forward to this weekend to.  It's demo day's at the local Harley shop in Lethbridge.  Demo days is running both Friday and Saturday from 10-4 and I'm hoping to get on a few of the new 2010 models.  On Friday night some of the guys down at the shop are organizing a ride and then some beers at Backstreet Pub South.  There is also a poker run on Saturday afternoon as well but I'm not even sure where it starts and where it ends so I'm gonna have to look into that a little more.  Once the weather clears up there will be lots do on the bike this weekend, I wouldn't mind getting out on the golf course as well. 


I took this pic on my way out to Taber, AB on Wednesday morning. Yes, that's a snow plow in my rearview mirror, on the road in May.


Here's a pic of my hand 16 days after I sliced it open.  The stitches were taken out on Wed, April 28.  I'd say it's healing up rather nice.  Should be a great scar.



I took this pic the day I got my stitches.  Turned out kind of cool, with a little editing as well. I've just recently started in a photography course here in Lethbridge so I'm hoping I can learn some more things and start taking some better pictures. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment