Monday, May 17, 2010

Ebay Monday

I came across some cool bikes on ebay last night.  Feel free to put a bid in...


Austin Weiss & Streamline Designs Chopper
Price - $360,000


For the first time ever this world famous custom chopper built by Austin Weiss is being put up for sale to the public. This work of art named "Killin Time" is a custom built masterpiece that has been heralded as one of the classiest custom built choppers ever made. "Killin Time" has been featured and displayed all over the world, and will be sold to the highest bidder.


West Coast Choppers "Vanilla Gorilla"
Price - $125,000




I also came across Jesse James ol' bike - otherwise known as "EL CHONGO BLANCO" or "VANILLA GORILLA"

This bike was built and ridden by Jesse James himself...



Orange County Choppers Custom Indian Bobber - "The Blue Bomber"
Price - $55,500


I can't stand OCC, especially Paul Sr.  But this is a pretty sick bike.  And for only $55,000...


Custom Glenndyne Bobber - "Technochop"
Price - Bidding Starts at $40,000




Glenndyne designs is a company that I'm not to familiar with at all.  They are leading the way in designing internal brakes for motorcycles, and this is their first bike which shows it off.  I just saw this bike in an issue of 'Hot Bike' magazine.  Very cool bike, if I could afford to place any bids on any of the bikes above - this would be the one.

I also found a bunch of Harley Nightsters on ebay.  They are all averaging around $7500 - $9500.  I won't mention what I ended up paying for my '09 Nightster that I bought at the local HD stealer, errr I mean dealer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment