Friday, February 25, 2011

What a Fabulous Friday!

Dr. Robert Sears a.k.a Dr. Bob (left), yours truly (center), and James (right)

Fridays do not get better than this! James and I spent an evening listening to Dr. Bob Sears speak on autism and treating its effects with a biomedical approach. As part of his book tour for The Autism Book, Dr. Bob spoke at the Indiana University School of Law. We were fortunate enough to get to go and listen to his expertise on everything autism.

Over the years, I have been in the presence of celebrities on a few occasions but none of them ever had the same effect on me as Dr. Bob did this evening. Regarding other celebrities, I always just figured "Well, they're people just like me." But with Dr. Bob, I was downright giddy and was not shy about having a photo taken of him with James and me.

It was such a fabulous evening! Definitely one I will never forget....

No comments:

Post a Comment