Thursday, April 8, 2010

White Coke Bottle Grips

I finally got my throttle sleeve that I ordered from Joker Machine in the mail yesterday.  I've had some white grips sitting around for over a year now and I've always wanted to put them on, even before I decided to go with the green and white colors.  The grips cost me about $20 and the throttle sleeve was $40.  It wasn't an expensive add-on at all and it was a very easy job to do.  I had some troubles with the throttle cables but once I loosened them up they popped right in the new sleeve assembly.  After slidding the grips on I realized that they are very soft and will most likely wear very easy - so I've already ordered another pair, and I'm sure I'll be replacing them sometimes in July. 

I'm still waiting on a coil and key relocation bracket.  Once I get that I can then do my wire tuck and clean up the wire housing and cables that sit underneath the front part of my tank directly over the front of the engine.  Other then that it's ready to ride for the Summer - we just need this fackin' wind to relax a bit.

These pics were taken with my Crackberry, my batteries on my Nikon died on me and I couldnt wait to post some pics...







No comments:

Post a Comment