Friday, December 3, 2010

SOA in Canada


SOA - Sons of Anarchy

Have any of you watched this?  I've seen the first 2 seasons, and like always, Canada is way behind when it comes to airing new TV shows. 

Im not going to get into to much detail and tell you what the show is about, or try and get you up to date on what has happened.  It's an action/drama series, created by Kurt Sutter, about a motorcycle club in Northern California.  That's it.  That's all im saying.  Just take my word for it.  It's a good show.

Season 3 of SOA has just wrapped up on FX and I have no idea what has happened.  So please don't ruin it for me.  I know that there are ways to watch it online, but you have to sign up and usually pay a fee which gets to be a pain in the a$$.

I just recently found out that season 3 will be airing in Canada on the Superchannel (SC1) on December 8, 2010 at 10pm.  Mark it on your calanders.

If you haven't seen the first 2 seasons then get on it.  That way you'll be caught up and ready for season 3.










No comments:

Post a Comment