Friday, December 3, 2010

Opening Weekend

The ski season is finally upon us.  Whitefish mountain opens up on Saturday, December 4th.  I wish I could be there but I'm leaving for Vegas on Monday so it just didn't work out.  I know other hills in the area have opened up recently as well.  Fernie got going last weekend and I believe Castle Mountain opens up today. The last time I was at Castle Mountain is when it was called West Castle.  I might have to make a day trip to Castle and see what all the talk is about.  I do think Whitefish is the best of the best.  Big hill, lots of snow, short lines, good eats, cool pubs and lots to do other then ski.  I'm just gonna have to wait until New Years for the 'Fish...

Whitefish Mountain Resort

Castle Mountain Resort

Fernie Alpine resort

Here's a few pics that I've stolen from Big Mountain Photography to get you motivated:













No comments:

Post a Comment