Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jamboree Days & Iron Springs Stock

2010 Jamboree Days and the First Annual Iron Springs Stock Photo Blog.


I'm not gonna do much writing on this blog.  I've had bloggerhea the past few days so I've kept it down to only 35 pics.  I apologize that I didn't do this blog earlier but I just couldn't find the time. I wanted to make sure that I went through all my pics and got the ones that best described the weekend that is the Jamboree.  I wanted to make sure I had at least one pic of everyone in my family.  Guess who I couldn't find in any of my pics? My sister-in-lizzaw, Lexi.  So hopefully she pops up in the background somewhere.  Looking back I wish I would've taken more pics at Iron Spring Stock, 'cause the pics don't do it justice at all.  I had to put the camera away before someone puked on it.  But It was an awesome time and everyone did a great job making it all come together.  Im looking forward to next year already.

I'm also looking for the gaylord who stole my cooler.  Who steals a cooler? Really? It is blue, has a split lid, a pull out handle and wheels on it.  It was full of Miller Chill and Coors Light.  Jesus Christ.  It better be there next year.  I bet Craig Sosick has it.

Also, this was the last year that our family is having Jamboree Days at my Grandma Elizabeths house in Picture Butte.  All good things must come to an end.  So our entire family is looking for a lawn to watch the parade on next year and a house to hang out in for the weekend...


Here are a few pictures worth a few thousand words...












































No comments:

Post a Comment