Monday, November 23, 2009

The Few Who Ruin It for the Many

I love catching up on the blogs of several blogging buddies. Over the past almost-year since I began blogging, I have watched as way too many of my blogging friends have had to go from "no comment moderation" to some form of it. And all along, I've had that "it won't happen to me" attitude. However, my time has come.

So with that said, a few people have ruined it for the many of you fabulous people and I have had to make changes. Anonymous comments are no longer allowed on this blog. My settings remain set to allow all other comments to post immediately without my approval. Any "comments" posted solely as a means of advertising will be deleted.

I'm not sure why I'm even writing this, as the offenders will never see it...but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment